Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

ATTENTION ATHLETES!!!



ATTENTION ATHLETE'S! 

USE A NATURAL & LEGAL STEROID TYPE PRODUCT! 100 % GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM! YOUR LUNGS AREN'T GOING TO LIMIT YOUR PERFORMANCE ANY MORE! 

INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE & ENDURANCE POWER WITHOUT Illegal STEROIDS! VITAL ION EDIBLE OXYGEN GIVES YOU THE BENEFITS OF USING STEROIDS BUT NOT THE LEGAL PROBLEMS .IT ELIMINATES MUSCLE FATIGUE & PAIN DURING ANY SPORTS EVENT. YOUR RECOVERY TIME IS SHORT AND IT GIVES YOU MORE ENERGY AT THE FINISH ! 

INCREASE YOUR ENDURANCE BY DRINKING ONE FULL BOTTLE A DAY OF VITAL ION EDIBLE OXYGEN DAYTIME HIGH ENERGY FORMULA BEFORE YOUR GAME AND GET THE CUTTING EDGE IN YOUR SPORT.! 

We have many clients that have had dramatic results in their various sports performance by using our Daytime High Energy formula. It has been used during exercise programs with no muscle fatigue after heavy workouts such as weights, swimming  walking etc. 
Try our products to increase your endurance. Now you can prepare for a sporting event or exercising by building up the concentration of oxygen in your blood with Vital Ion Edible Oxygen to help build stronger muscle's by intensifying the oxygenation of the muscle's. After a game or exercising you will have more energy than before you started due to the heavy breathing which gives you more oxygen. 


In the summer of 1994 I was a guest on a talk show in Las Vegas and the host was the captain of the semi-pro hockey team called the LAS VEGAS GAMBLERS. During the interview he asked me what it would do for athletes in their performance because he played hockey and his team had a tournament that weekend and his team was the oldest players in tournament and they needed a cutting edge. I told him that I personally guarantees that him that his team would win first place if they all drank a full bottle of the High Energy Daytime formula just before the game. He then asked me if I would come to the game and I could go into the locker room and I said yes it would my pleasure.The guy's were great to interact with. I gave each of one their own bottle of Daytime and told them to chug it down all at once and drink some water and that I guaranteed that they would win the whole tournament so they made me their un-official sponsor. It was a great experience for me to be able to give them the cutting edge & hope of winning. Now I ask you, how often does a girl get to go into a locker room filled with a lot of good looking great guys? 

I got to sit in the glass scorekeepers booth and watch the game. The scorekeeper was freaking out at my team's performance. He kept saying thats impossible for my team to perform like they were and making so many points. I didn't have a clue about what kind of scores were good or bad. Well we won with a score of 14 to 3. I didn't know that it was an impossible score according to the scorekeeper his is a true story (cross my heart and hope to die)and maybe there is a way to do a google search to check the score. I lost track of the captain but I remembered the teams name, The Las Vegas Gamblers. How appropriate their name. Joyce Palmer 


I worked with an engineer friend Charles T.(Salt Lake City Ut.) when I processed the first batch of Vital Ion Edible Oxygen. We were the first two people to try Vital Ion Edible Oxygen. After we found out how much extra energy it gave us, Charles said that he had a race horse that had never won a race and he wondered if it would help his horse start winning some races. So I told him to give it a shot and I gave him a 55 gallon barrel of the Daytime formula and believe it or not his horse won his first race by drinking all he wanted to before the race. Animals need all of the same ingredients that my products have as well as humans to improve their health as well as their performance  This is a true story believe it or not and if I had the money for a race horse I would name him VITAL ION and I know that he could win the Kentucky Derby.A project that I will be doing sometime in the future. I will also be posting some testimonials about the performance of my granddaughter Cheryl while at the Armed Guards boot camp and a client's son who is in the Navy Seals . 



I use to go to the gym for 5 hours a couple times a week and swim and workout on the weight machines to stay in shape as I didn't have a lot of time in my busy schedule. Because of my age at that time I was 59 so when I asked an attendant to show me the best machine's to tone up on I choose 15 different ones and set the lbs at 75 lbs and the attendant said that that was too much for my age to my surprise. I said to him that I was able to press 75 lbs easy and it has nothing to do with my age. He shook his head and walked away. I took a full bottle of Daytime High Energy and a couple pints of water to each machine and I would chug some product and water and start my work out on each machine. I did each machine 100 times without stopping or breaking a sweat with no loss of energy or muscle fatigue. I was told by the attendant to do sets of only 15 then rest but I was in a hurry. I would then go to the steam room for a while and then go to the pool and swim a hundred laps with a board and then do water aerobics  I did this for a few weeks and had to stop due to my lecturing schedule. Do your own workouts with my product and prove it to yourself that it is possible  Again, this is a true story. (cross my heart and hope to die) Joyce Palmer!


                     
 We have many clients that have had dramatic results in their various sports performance by using our Daytime High Energy formula. It has been used during exercise programs with no muscle fatigue after heavy workouts such as weights, swimming, walking etc. Try our products to increase your endurance while exercising.


DISCLAIMER: All of the product information on this entire website is for the sole purpose of educational information and has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician for all of your health problems. Our products are recommended for the sole purpose of individuals doing their own research by detoxifying the body of heavy metals, chemicals, and parasites. Prices are subject to change with current product costs and inflation rates.


For More Information and to Order Vital Ion Edible Oxygen


1-888-795-3947 M-F 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

© Vital Ion Edible Oxygen 1993-2013. All rights reserved. This Web Site was designed by Joyce Palmer. None of the information or graphics or pictures can be used without the written permission of Joyce Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment