Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

AUTOTOLOGY







In February of 1997 I was doing some lectures in the Phoenix Arizona area and I met a Medical Doctor from Canada who was introduced to me by one of my distributors of Vital Ion Edible Oxygen. He attended several of my lectures and expressed an interest in my teaching him privately everything that I had learned about my Vital Ion Edible Oxygen research on Cancer and many other chronic disease.

I agreed to teach him privately at his request as it was a great opportunity to also learn from him as he was 85 years old and was one of the pioneer doctors that did the research on layatril in Mexico. Well into our session and after six hours of my teaching him what I had learned about my products and the need for a high concentration of Oxygen at the cell level, He exclaimed ?Oh my gosh you are a great ?AUTOTOLOGIST?.I said to him, what is an Autotologist?

And he said that I was teaching the Lost science of Autotology, which means to teach others how to take control of their health with all natural foods, herbs and clothing, pure water, pure clothing in the safety of their own home and that health was automatic as long as we followed the correct science of all natural things. He went on to say that I was the best Autotologist that he had ever heard teach this science and that I could take the credit for resurrecting the science.

He gave me a letter concerning the science of Autotology and told me that it is still taught in South America as well as most other countries in the world with the exception of the US, Canada, and Europe.

I told the good Doctor that I had never heard about this science and he replied that I was too young to know about it because it was taught in the early years of this century, around 1914. He said that it was taught not only in the United States but Canada and most of Europe and then the governments made it illegal to teach this science like they tried to do with Naturopthy.

In June of 2000, I was invited to attend an International Alternative Health Convention in the Bahamas attended by Alternative Medical doctors, Chiropractors, Naturopathic Physicians, Nurses and many other health practioners. I was honored to be able to teach many of the Doctors about my Oxygen Research. The Medical Doctor that got me the invitation also put me on many conference calls from some of the Doctors that would be attending the conference. All of the Doctors asked me what my background was and I boldly told them that I did not have any formal degrees and that I was a self taught Metallurgist. They all told me that in their opinion I didn?t need a formal degree as I was light years ahead of Medical science and they would only call me Dr. Palmer.

I had the opportunity to teach many of the great doctors from all around the world of my research with my Vital Ion Edible Oxygen thanks to one of the patients of Dr. Smith (who invited me to the convention,) Polly H., who started passing around a bottle of the Daytime High Energy Vital Ion Edible Oxygen at the first day opening of the morning session. Every one was suffering from JET LAG as many traveled as far away as China, Japan, Africa and Europe and they were having a difficult time staying awake. Polly passed around the product as I watched to see how every one was reacting to the results that took only a few minutes to wake them up.

I was sitting in the back of the room waiting for Craig Halley another one of Dr. Smith?s patience?s to arrive that was using Vital Ion Edible Oxygen for his health problems. You can read Craig Halley?s testimony about his first treatment for his full blown Aide?s on the Testimony?s page. Polly Henderson the other patient had a case of advanced Hepatitis C with a viral load of an excess of one million and she had traveled to the Convention to meet me and to do her own Brain Detoxifying treatment that she could do own herself.

At the first break in the meeting Polly and Dr. Smith came over to me with some of the Doctors that took the Vital Ion Edible Oxygen to ask me to teach them about my product as they all knew about the need for a Stabilized Oxygen for all disease. All they knew about was the Hyperbaric Chamber Oxygen research and some forms of toxic Oxygen like Hydrogen Peroxide and some of the other Oxygen products on the market.

A doctor from South Africa, Dr. Peter Colette asked me, Dr. Palmer, what is your Doctorate in and I said Autotology. He said that he was very familiar with the science and in his opinion it was one of the better sciences being taught. While at the 3 day convention I met many other Doctors from China and Japan that were familiar with the Lost Science of Autotology? which made me feel great as I was reluctant to tell anyone about Autotology as it was virtually unknown to all of my clients including all of the Doctors that I met through my many lectures.

The Alternative Medical Convention that I attended in the Bahamas was one of the best opportunities that I have had in the previous 9 years of research with my products. I was given the VIP room at the Sheraton Hotel on the first night to do some live blood cultures using my Dark field Microscope. The Doctors in attendance was astounded at the immediately changes that occurred in the blood culture of Craig Halley who was terminal with full blown aides. We adjourned to my room to do a Brain Detoxifying treatment that Craig was able to do on his self. I only gave him the products and instructed him how to do the treatment.

Craig completed his five hour treatment at 5:00 am and he felt so good that he wanted to take a walk on the beach. One of the gentlemen that attended convention and treatment was not a doctor but he owned a hospital in Toronto, Canada. We went with Craig to walk on the beach in the early morning. As we were walking on the beach, Craig started running on the beach. He said that he felt like he was going to live and that his prayers were answered with Vital Ion Edible Oxygen and the unique protocol of the Brain Detoxifying program that he was able to do on his self. You can read his Testimony?s Page on this web site.



Physician, Heal Thy Self!!!


Jesus Christ is the greatest Physician in the history of mankindJesus Christ is the greatest Physician in the history of mankind

And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, Heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, so also here in thy country. Luke 4:23

And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any. Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, who touched me?

And Jesus said somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.

And he said unto her, Daughter be of good cheer: thy faith hath made thee whole: go in peace. Luke 8: 43-48.

And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, rather grew worse, Mark 5:25-26

Is there no balm in Gilead: is there no physician there ? Why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. Math 9:12

But ye are forgers of lies,ye are all physicians of no value. Job13:



HIPPOCRATIC OATH
The oath which all medical doctors take upon graduation from medical school, during commencement, on the duties, obligations, and ethics of those who practice medicine. The oath is attributed to Hippocrates of Cos, a Greek physician known as the father of medicine. A full text version of the Hippocratic Oath, plus other historical information about Hippocrates and his works, can be found at:http://jcbmac.chem.brown.edu/ baird/ Chem22I/ humanrights/ HippocraticOath.html.
HIPPOCRATIC OATH -- CLASSICAL VERSION
I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will full fill according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:

To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art - if they desire to learn it - without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken an oath according to the medical law, but no one else.

I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.

Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.

What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.

If I full fill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.

HIPPOCRATIC OATH -- MODERN VERSION

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of over treatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.




Since October, 1991 I have been doing research on the Divine product now known as Vital Ion Edible Oxygen on myself and friends and others that prayed for the answers to their health problems.
DISCLAIMER: All of the product information on this entire website is for the sole purpose of educational information and has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician for all of your health problems. Our products are recommended for the sole purpose of individuals doing their own research by detoxifying the body of heavy metals, chemicals, and parasites. Prices are subject to change with current product costs and inflation rates.


For More Information and to Order Vital Ion Edible Oxygen


1-888-795-3947 M - F  9:00 am - 9:00 pm MST

© Vital Ion Edible Oxygen 1993-2013. All rights reserved. This Web Site was designed by Joyce Palmer. None of the information or graphics or pictures can be used without the written permission of Joyce Palmer.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce Palmer and her Products "Vital Ion Edible Oxygen and her activated herb formulas and the salves are astounding. I had a a corn in my foot that hurt so bad and used the Red Salve. 3 days later the corn was pulled out and dissolved by the salve. I also had a tooth infection at one point that I swished the Vital Ion Edible Oxygen in my mouth and the infection and pain went away.

    ReplyDelete